What’s Trending: Remembering Rachel
Mon, March 25, 2013 - 9:33 AM
The Nation’s Online Editor Carol Martindale looks at What’s Trending in Barbados today.
There are a number of readers who are today grieving with the family of the late Rachel Pilgrim, 19, who lost her life in an accident along Presod Boulevard, Harbour Road, St Michael, last Sunday.
Yesterday, family and friends returned to the spot where Pilgrim died, to honour her memory.
Raven Phoenix: “So sad. My condolences to all who are grieving. Death is never easy, no matter the circumstances.”
Raymond Jones: “No one should be made to carry such a heavy load alone. it's nice she have her friends and family support. May her daughter's soul rest in peace.”
Sharon Woolley: “So sad that a young life was wiped out so tragically, may she Rest In Peace.”
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Olutoye WALROND commented on Stinging Rihanna
- Frank Husbands commented on Help held up by land dispute
- Tony Webster commented on Just squatters
- D. Stoute commented on EDITORIAL: Easing the burden of families hit by disaster
- Carl Harper commented on Medallist wants airport posters