What’s Trending: Remembering Rachel
Mon, March 25, 2013 - 9:33 AM
The Nation’s Online Editor Carol Martindale looks at What’s Trending in Barbados today.
There are a number of readers who are today grieving with the family of the late Rachel Pilgrim, 19, who lost her life in an accident along Presod Boulevard, Harbour Road, St Michael, last Sunday.
Yesterday, family and friends returned to the spot where Pilgrim died, to honour her memory.
Raven Phoenix: “So sad. My condolences to all who are grieving. Death is never easy, no matter the circumstances.”
Raymond Jones: “No one should be made to carry such a heavy load alone. it's nice she have her friends and family support. May her daughter's soul rest in peace.”
Sharon Woolley: “So sad that a young life was wiped out so tragically, may she Rest In Peace.”
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sodi S commented on Six may go, LIAT closing departments
- Mac 10 commented on Cruise record
- Mr Psychotic commented on Morris in the race
- Bentley Beckles commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Carl Harper commented on Shane takes bronze