What’s Trending: Shooting death of chef
Thu, January 17, 2013 - 8:33 AM
The Nation’s Online Editor Carol Martindale looks at What’s Trending today in Barbados.
A numbers of issues surfaced yesterday but the one that touched our online readers the most was the shooting death of chef at CinCin Restaurant Kari Nolan Cumberbatch, who was 33-years-old.
Leah Clinton: “Such sad news. My prayers go out to his family, friends and loved ones. I pray God can comfort them and guide them through this difficult time.”
Jason T Chandler: “So sorry the guy’s family has to go through this. At least the police has the guy who did it.”
Henderson Yarde: “Barbados’ culinary profession has just been left with a void created by this sad situation. The Cumberbatch family has lost a son, a brother, a father [ he has a little son] . Management and staff at Cin Cin ByThe Sea has lost a very nice colleague, and many others as lost a friend. RIP bro.”
For more comments go to the Nation's Facebook page
- Editor's Choice
- Most Read Stories Today
- AS I SEE THINGS: The thinking behind devaluation
- THE LOWDOWN: Tell all Bajans the gloves are off
- OUTSIDE THE PULPIT: Let us forgive like Mandela
- OUR CARIBBEAN: Ramphal a notable absentee for Mandela service
- EDITORIAL: Public needs straight talk on job cuts
- PHD’s losses at $1.56 million
- Card in season
- Marva Chase commented on Fake interpreter
- David Hall commented on Call to cut cost of travel in region
- David Hall commented on Cotton concern
- dirtyokra two point o commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell about my wife’s affair?
- Ann Lewis commented on FULL FEATURE: Barbadians ‘grudge’ icon