What’s Trending: Three bundles of joy
Fri, October 26, 2012 - 9:45 AM
The Nation’s Associate Editor, Sherie Holder-Olutayo takes a look at what’s trending today in Barbados.
For the second time in a week a Barbadian mother has given birth to triplets. This time Sandy Samuels, a 28-year-old mother had to adjust herself to the surprise of having to do everything three times over. Our online readers added their congratulations and comments on this Weekend Nation story.
Anne Baptiste: Congrats to you and family members.
Cocolate Ice-cream Rollock: Congrats hun you are blessed to have three one time, some people can’t have one. Who God bless no man curse.
Jamal Slocombe: This is adorable. But the names...
John DaSilva: That's great news, but those names are Z'idiculous.
Cynthia Sealy: May God Bless You all!! Their big brother will be delighted!!!
Dayle King: Three ways to celebrate, congrats, Sandy.
Nubia Goddard-Ward: It’s really raining triplets in Bim. Congrats sweety on a triple treat. God bless you and those adorable darlings.
Harriette Selman: Thank God for giving you safe deliveries and healthy babies.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past