What’s Trending:Christmas in the Park
Wed, December 26, 2012 - 10:25 AM
The Nation’s Online Editor Carol Martindale looks at What’s Trending today in Barbados.
On Christmas Day the tradition of Christmas morning in the Park brought back lovely memories for many who did not attend.
Our readers commented on pictures posted from the Park, which featured the Royal Barbados Police Force band, as well as the fashion paraded by both the young and old.
Harold Clarke: “The old and the young, nice blend sharp looking.”
Bob Harris: “Christmas morning, the memories (smile).”
Sean Haynes: “Christmas in the Park in Barbados! Nothing like it!”
Margaret Ross: The days in Queen’s Park. Everybody would dress their best at Christmas and I can see here by these dashing gentlemen, it continues to this day. You guys look sharp as a tack!”
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- D. Stoute commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Is not wanting children selfish?
- D. Stoute commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should we marry even though he hits me?
- D. Stoute commented on Fog’s ‘the cause’
- Dale M commented on Fines fuss
- Mia Colucci commented on Tight-lipped