What’s Trending:Stabbed over a quarter
Wed, October 24, 2012 - 10:01 AM
The Nation’s Online Editor Carol Martindale looks at What’s Trending today in Barbados.
From very early today readers have been commenting on the story about the 28 year old man who was stabbed eight times about his body on Monday night.
Christopher Nedd of Haynesville, St James died an it is believed that he may have lost his life over a quarter.
LaReina DelMundo Sharez: “Seriously? A quarter? Couldn't the person have scavenged the ground to pick up 25 pennies?”
Angela Maria: “Think twice before you decide you will do something that might result in a person's demise, because all the regrets in the world doesn't bring a mortal man back from the dead.”
Archangel Crichlow-Daniel: “Condolences to the family. This is utterly disgusting and disgraceful. Is this what Barbadians have come too? I feel shame. Barbaric animals....yes I said it and with good reason.”
Dwayne O J Clarke: “Just sad to hear about this. My condolences also to his family.”
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Adam Shaw commented on PM Stuart recovers in Canada
- Wayne Webster commented on Town Planner: It’s not our fault
- Sodi S commented on Fog’s ‘the cause’
- Tony Webster commented on THE ISSUE: IMF ‘help’ a given alternative
- Wayne Webster commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should we marry even though he hits me?