Win puts WI back in hunt(Picture courtesy WICB Media.)
Sat, December 08, 2012 - 12:05 AM
It will all be decided today.
After Bangladesh stunned the West Indies by taking a 2-0 lead in their five-match One-Day International cricket series, the Caribbean boys came storming back to level 2-2 yesterday.
But for awhile, it appeared as though the West Indies would not have been able to mount a competitive total after winning the toss in game four.
They limped to 155 for eight, but thanks to an unbeaten knock of 60 from captain Darren Sammy, the team reached a modest 211 for nine on a bowler-friendly strip.
Sammy then took three wickets for 28 runs as West Indies clinched victory by 75 runs.
Here, Sammy (left) and Darren Bravo celebrating the fall of another Bangladesh batsman. (SAT)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years