Win puts WI back in hunt(Picture courtesy WICB Media.)
Sat, December 08, 2012 - 12:05 AM
It will all be decided today.
After Bangladesh stunned the West Indies by taking a 2-0 lead in their five-match One-Day International cricket series, the Caribbean boys came storming back to level 2-2 yesterday.
But for awhile, it appeared as though the West Indies would not have been able to mount a competitive total after winning the toss in game four.
They limped to 155 for eight, but thanks to an unbeaten knock of 60 from captain Darren Sammy, the team reached a modest 211 for nine on a bowler-friendly strip.
Sammy then took three wickets for 28 runs as West Indies clinched victory by 75 runs.
Here, Sammy (left) and Darren Bravo celebrating the fall of another Bangladesh batsman. (SAT)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Carl Harper commented on Moody’s rating ‘affects interest payments’
- Bim Bum commented on ‘Money in seaweed’
- Bim Bum commented on Gunned down
- Jack Husbands commented on Singer hit by hard times
- Tony Webster commented on BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Canada still banking on the Caribbean