Youth debate continues tomorrowMinister of Youth Stephen Lashley
Thu, October 25, 2012 - 5:33 PM
Debate resumes in the House of Assembly tomorrow at 10 a.m. on a resolution to take note of, and approve, the draft National Youth Policy of Barbados.
When Minister of Youth Stephen Lashley introduced the resolution last Tuesday, October 16, Government MPs St Lucy representative Denis Kellman and Dr Esther Byer-Suckoo, of St George South, spoke, as well as Opposition MP Cynthia Forde, representative for St Thomas.
Further consideration of the resolution was postponed until today when the debate will again be carried live on state-run radio and television. (AB)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Leif jensen commented on Tough lessons
- Harold Harris commented on Low spirits
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Festival needs ‘helping hand’
- Sodi S commented on 13 million snails put down