Youth debate continues tomorrowMinister of Youth Stephen Lashley
Thu, October 25, 2012 - 5:33 PM
Debate resumes in the House of Assembly tomorrow at 10 a.m. on a resolution to take note of, and approve, the draft National Youth Policy of Barbados.
When Minister of Youth Stephen Lashley introduced the resolution last Tuesday, October 16, Government MPs St Lucy representative Denis Kellman and Dr Esther Byer-Suckoo, of St George South, spoke, as well as Opposition MP Cynthia Forde, representative for St Thomas.
Further consideration of the resolution was postponed until today when the debate will again be carried live on state-run radio and television. (AB)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- wayne husbands commented on Mottley fails to meet PM
- RANDY BRIDGEMAN commented on EDITORIAL: Talk to the people, Mr Stuart
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on THE HOYOS FILE: The menacing mood of passive resistance
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Moody’s: No growth
- Orson Arthur commented on ATM alert