Ziggy writes kids bookZiggy Marley and son Abraham. (GP)
Tue, March 19, 2013 - 12:00 AM
As a father of six, he is no stranger to children. And Ziggy Marley was attracting plenty of attention as he showed off his son in Hollywood recently.
The two-year-old Abraham seemed to be enjoying all the sights and sounds at the busy Grove Shopping Centre in Los Angeles where his father, five-time Grammy winner, entrepreneur and reggae icon, was promoting his new children’s book I Love You Too.
The book will be initially available as an e-book via Nook. Illustrated by Agnieszka Jatkowska, it is based on the song of the same title from Ziggy’s acclaimed 2009 Grammy Award-winning children’s album Family Time.
Ziggy, 44, is married to Orly Marley, a former vice-president of the William Morris Agency. Along with Abraham, they are also parents of Justice, Zuri, Judah, Gideon and Daniel.
Daniel Marley is a reggae rapper who has released his own track, 2feet. (jamaicaobserver.com)
- Editor's Choice
- Wayne Webster commented on Boyce: Pardon cricket rebels
- Ann Lewis commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell about my wife’s affair?
- Wayne Webster commented on FULL FEATURE: Barbadians ‘grudge’ icon
- Wayne Webster commented on Call to cut cost of travel in region
- l h commented on Fake interpreter