60 million ‘like’ Rihanna
Mon, August 27, 2012 - 7:39 PM
Barbadian Grammy Award winner Rihanna has become the first female artist to have 60 million fans on the social media site Facebook.
Rihanna, who was recently in Barbados for the taping of an hour-long interview with media mogul Oprah Winfrey, will soon have more “likes” than Eminem who has 60.7 million fans.
The 24-year old singer is tipped to become the most popular artist on the social networking website. (Rihanna Daily)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Mottley fails to meet PM
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on THE HOYOS FILE: The menacing mood of passive resistance
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on EDITORIAL: Talk to the people, Mr Stuart
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Moody’s: No growth
- Orson Arthur commented on ATM alert