80 jobs in the offing
Thu, January 17, 2013 - 12:08 AM
Between 60 and 80 jobs are expected to be created with the opening of Mall Internationale’s new food court, which will include international fast food restaurant Burger King.
Operations director of NSR Limited, Everick Eastmond, said: “The sign is going up, Burger King is a reality. We do have the licence and we are hoping that by next week we will be doing some soft openings and will be open to the public shortly afterward.”
Patrons can expect the traditional Burger King menu as well as chicken on the bone, as is offered at other fast food restaurants.
Noting that the setting up of restaurants was one of the initiatives undertaken by the company recently, Eastmond said all of the restaurants in the food court would be opened by March. (LK)Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Mottley fails to meet PM
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on THE HOYOS FILE: The menacing mood of passive resistance
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on EDITORIAL: Talk to the people, Mr Stuart
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Moody’s: No growth
- Orson Arthur commented on ATM alert