A home at last
By Yvette Best | Sat, January 26, 2013 - 12:07 AM
They say good things come to those who wait.
Marva Best and 15 others can attest to that, after receiving the keys to their new homes at Forde’s Road, Christ Church from Prime Minister Freundel Stuart yesterday.
The homes were built by staff of the National Housing Corporation (NHC) at a cost of $2.8 million.
It was a great load off Best’s shoulders, in particular. She had been waiting 27 years for that day.Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years