A home at last
By Yvette Best | Sat, January 26, 2013 - 12:07 AM
They say good things come to those who wait.
Marva Best and 15 others can attest to that, after receiving the keys to their new homes at Forde’s Road, Christ Church from Prime Minister Freundel Stuart yesterday.
The homes were built by staff of the National Housing Corporation (NHC) at a cost of $2.8 million.
It was a great load off Best’s shoulders, in particular. She had been waiting 27 years for that day.Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- G Philips commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Frank Husbands commented on Credit unions must pull investments
- Frank Husbands commented on Rihanna, wins R&B artist, album
- Orson Arthur commented on $60M loss
- Georges Augustin commented on Embrace African heritage!