A home at last
By Yvette Best | Sat, January 26, 2013 - 12:07 AM
They say good things come to those who wait.
Marva Best and 15 others can attest to that, after receiving the keys to their new homes at Forde’s Road, Christ Church from Prime Minister Freundel Stuart yesterday.
The homes were built by staff of the National Housing Corporation (NHC) at a cost of $2.8 million.
It was a great load off Best’s shoulders, in particular. She had been waiting 27 years for that day.Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- wayne husbands commented on Mottley fails to meet PM
- RANDY BRIDGEMAN commented on EDITORIAL: Talk to the people, Mr Stuart
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on THE HOYOS FILE: The menacing mood of passive resistance
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Moody’s: No growth
- Orson Arthur commented on ATM alert