A home at last
By Yvette Best | Sat, January 26, 2013 - 12:07 AM
They say good things come to those who wait.
Marva Best and 15 others can attest to that, after receiving the keys to their new homes at Forde’s Road, Christ Church from Prime Minister Freundel Stuart yesterday.
The homes were built by staff of the National Housing Corporation (NHC) at a cost of $2.8 million.
It was a great load off Best’s shoulders, in particular. She had been waiting 27 years for that day.Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’