Christmas morning in the Park
Tue, December 25, 2012 - 3:10 PM
Not even the pouring Christmas Eve rains could drown out the tradition of Christmas morning in the Park as hundreds descended on Queen’s Park earlier today for the traditional festivities there.
The crowd assembled was sparse when the Royal Barbados Police Force Band struck up promptly at 7 a.m. under the baton of the new acting director Superintendent Keith Ellis.
But as the morning went on the numbers grew.
The two-hour programme was filled with a variety of performances. It was a mix of new talent and the familiar.
Full story in tomorrow's DAILY NATION
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Not fit for old woman
- Mac 10 commented on No to backpacks
- Tony Webster commented on Ebola workers slaughtered
- Wayne Webster commented on THE HOYOS FILE: Last gasps of the dying cartel
- Wayne Webster commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Wife points out past lovers