Sat, September 15, 2012 - 12:10 AM
MOST MOTHERS want their children to get what they want, but Janice Nicholls was praying for another outcome for her Angel yesterday.
Less than half an hour after hearing of her daughter’s deadly intentions, Nicholls had to hustle to a scene outside City Centre car park, where the 24-year-old lay almost lifeless after jumping from the very top.
Friends and family are trying to make sense of what could have led the “nice” young woman to jump.Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Larsen Parris commented on Tourism’s new body
- Leif jensen commented on Six may go, LIAT closing departments
- Carl Harper commented on Columbus Short in Barbados for Crop Over
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Warrens complex a hard sell for Govt
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Bajans told to pay tax