Sat, September 15, 2012 - 12:10 AM
MOST MOTHERS want their children to get what they want, but Janice Nicholls was praying for another outcome for her Angel yesterday.
Less than half an hour after hearing of her daughter’s deadly intentions, Nicholls had to hustle to a scene outside City Centre car park, where the 24-year-old lay almost lifeless after jumping from the very top.
Friends and family are trying to make sense of what could have led the “nice” young woman to jump.Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past