Do good!Prime Minister Freundel Stuart. (FP)
Tue, December 25, 2012 - 12:11 AM
Barbadians have been called upon to be inspired by the coming of Christ into the world and to do their part for the betterment of the society and the economy.
In his Christmas message, Prime Minister Freundel Stuart stressed that it was everyone’s duty to promote peace and goodwill every day.
He said this daily duty required parents to establish wholesome relationships with their children, employers and employees to be more sensitive, producers of goods and services to be more respectful of consumers, and the able-bodied to genuinely embrace those who were “differently able”.
He said it also required “the state to care holistically for all of its citizens, and citizens to play their part in the development of the nation”. (RJ)Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- arlene Browne commented on LOOKA LEW: $3000 in feathers and beads
- elliot gibbs commented on Canadians on bail
- Tony Waterman commented on Sad farewell for Charmer
- Tony Waterman commented on Amputations ‘a case’ for reparation
- Snow Cone commented on Short in Barbados to work, not party