Doctor and wife charged
Wed, April 18, 2012 - 6:09 PM
Dr Charles Grant, age 50, and his 52-year-old wife, Carole-Ann have been arrested and charged with the theft of over $500,000 from the Sandy Crest Medical Centre in St. James.
The Grants’ of Dairy Meadow, St. James are both facing 18 counts of theft sometime between November 8, 2008 and January 2010.
They are expected to appear in District A Magistrates Court later today.
Full story in the DAILY NATION
- Editor's Choice
- Your Lamen commented on $60M loss
- Tanya Respect Forde commented on Rihanna, wins R&B artist, album
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: LIME’s $100m investment great news
- Judy Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Frank Husbands commented on Credit unions must pull investments