Family of four loses all in fire
Wed, February 20, 2013 - 12:01 AM
A ST MICHAEL FAMILY of four is lamenting the loss of their home and all their possessions to a morning fire.
Thirty-three-year-old Rommel Trotman, a carpenter, shared the house with his girlfriend Tracey Davis and their two children, aged seven and five.
Trotman said he was at a worksite when he received a call shortly after 11 a.m. informing him that his uninsured house was on fire.
He said no one was at the Lakes Folly, St Michael home when the blaze started and nothing was saved. He lamented that along with the loss of all his clothes and household items, he lost some of his work tools, including a power saw, plane and a sander. (LK)Please read the full story in today’s MIDWEEK NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Marva Chase commented on Fake interpreter
- David Hall commented on Call to cut cost of travel in region
- David Hall commented on Cotton concern
- dirtyokra two point o commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell about my wife’s affair?
- Ann Lewis commented on FULL FEATURE: Barbadians ‘grudge’ icon