Family shaken by death of loved one
Mon, January 28, 2013 - 12:06 AM
The late Trevor “Troughy” Catline was a cool man who would do anything for his family.
However, like anybody else, he had his flaws and one of them was said to be his love of alcohol.
Reports surrounding the death of Catline indicate he became involved in an altercation with a family member on Friday and was struck in the head with a piece of wood. It appears he was found in a semi-conscious state later that night and taken to his home at Carter’s Gap, St John, where he was found dead the next day.
His friend and former schoolmate, Arthur Williams, said he wondered why the ones who came across Catline did not take him to the hospital but speculated they might have thought he was drunk. (CA)Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’