Family shaken by death of loved one
Mon, January 28, 2013 - 12:06 AM
The late Trevor “Troughy” Catline was a cool man who would do anything for his family.
However, like anybody else, he had his flaws and one of them was said to be his love of alcohol.
Reports surrounding the death of Catline indicate he became involved in an altercation with a family member on Friday and was struck in the head with a piece of wood. It appears he was found in a semi-conscious state later that night and taken to his home at Carter’s Gap, St John, where he was found dead the next day.
His friend and former schoolmate, Arthur Williams, said he wondered why the ones who came across Catline did not take him to the hospital but speculated they might have thought he was drunk. (CA)Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years