Family tree in full bloom(Picture by Shaka Mayers.)
Sat, January 05, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Starcom Network and Facebook are responsible for bringing two siblings together for the holidays, the latter helping them meet online and the former facilitating their face-to-face meeting.
Alicia Graham is one of last year’s Starcom Network’s Home For The Holidays winners. She said she entered the competition after finding her brother Dabian Allsop online via Facebook and getting to know him.
Their story is an inspirational one, with the pair thankful to finally connect and put all the pieces of their family together. The pair met Christmas Day in a true Christmas fairy tale.
Here, Dabian Allsop (left) and Alicia Graham embracing. (CA)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past