By Maria Bradshaw | Tue, January 22, 2013 - 12:12 AM
That was the battle cry from Prime Minister Freundel Stuart yesterday evening to the large expectant crowd that gathered at the Democratic Labour Party’s (DLP) Errol Barrow Day celebrations clamouring for him to continue speaking.
“Talk yuh talk,” urged diehard supporters who rushed to the front of the stage. And an upbeat Stuart responded: “You will hear a lot of talk from me over the next few weeks.
“Ready yourselves because you will be hearing from me very shortly and when that time comes we go into the battlefield with our loins girded and with all the breastplates of political righteousnesss.”Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port