Harlequin big boost to building
By Maria Bradshaw | Wed, August 22, 2012 - 12:09 AM
The construction industry is about to get a major boost with the on-going development of two multimillion-dollar luxury resorts by the British-based company Harlequin Hotels & Resorts.
Construction work has already started at H Barbados, Harlequins first luxury boutique hotel located at Hastings, Christ Church, while offices and a show villa are under construction at Merricks, St Philip, the site of the multimillion-dollar Merricks Resort.
Yesterday, company officials held a media briefing at its Hastings, Christ Church offices on the projects and also took media representatives on tours at both locations.
Garrett Ronan, VP hotel & resort development, David Campion, development director and Michael Woodruffe, project leader, gave extensive details about the two resorts, which they said would offer a luxury brand to Barbados.Please read the full story in today’s MIDWEEK NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Georges Augustin commented on Embrace African heritage!
- D. Stoute commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Bim Bum commented on Credit unions must pull investments
- Bim Bum commented on Too much emotion!
- Bim Bum commented on Increase in drugs from US