Harris is paddle champ
Sun, April 29, 2012 - 12:03 AM
Kyle Harris and Paul “‘The Hoff” Dawson were the stars of the third Elegant Hotels Group Stand Up Paddle Surfing Competition which was staged yesterday.
Harris was the winner of the event, which attracted 20 participants who travelled from Tamarind Hotel to the finish at Colony Club Hotel.
At Colony Club Hotel they were greeted by conch shell blowing and a beach culture art exhibition by international wind surfer Brian Talma.
Harris took just under one hour to complete the course while Dawson, of Colony Club, was the first Elegant Hotels Group guest to finish and Melanie Pitcher was the first woman home. (EZS)
- Editor's Choice
- Godfrey Bynoe commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Dionne Lashley commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Orson Arthur commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally
- Orson Arthur commented on House of horror
- Orson Arthur commented on Belle clear