Latin pushMinister of International Business and International Transport George Hutson. (FP)
Sat, January 05, 2013 - 12:09 AM
Call it Mission Latin America.
Barbados’ international business sector has its eyes set on Spanish-speaking countries to improve the country’s numbers in international services.
Minister of International Business and International Transport George Hutson made this revelation in the House of Assembly yesterday as he piloted the Foundations Bill, 2012.
The aim of the bill is to attract “high net worth” individuals to conduct business in this jurisdiction. (BA)Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port