Latin pushMinister of International Business and International Transport George Hutson. (FP)
Sat, January 05, 2013 - 12:09 AM
Call it Mission Latin America.
Barbados’ international business sector has its eyes set on Spanish-speaking countries to improve the country’s numbers in international services.
Minister of International Business and International Transport George Hutson made this revelation in the House of Assembly yesterday as he piloted the Foundations Bill, 2012.
The aim of the bill is to attract “high net worth” individuals to conduct business in this jurisdiction. (BA)Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Pan Wallie commented on Home cry
- Wayne Webster commented on Taxing lines at centres
- Dale Connell commented on THE 'NETTE EFFECT: Day my childhood came crashing down
- Glyne Griffith commented on Sealy: Focus on women