Latin pushMinister of International Business and International Transport George Hutson. (FP)
Sat, January 05, 2013 - 12:09 AM
Call it Mission Latin America.
Barbados’ international business sector has its eyes set on Spanish-speaking countries to improve the country’s numbers in international services.
Minister of International Business and International Transport George Hutson made this revelation in the House of Assembly yesterday as he piloted the Foundations Bill, 2012.
The aim of the bill is to attract “high net worth” individuals to conduct business in this jurisdiction. (BA)Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- Orson Arthur commented on Governor expects growth next year
- Adam Shaw commented on Upgrade upsets taximen
- Orson Arthur commented on $174.6m still left
- Wayne Webster commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?