Man robbed of chain and shotPolice carrying out investigations at 3rd Avenue, Parris Gap, Westbury Road, where a man was shot and robbed yesterday. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
Sat, January 26, 2013 - 12:05 AM
A St Thomas man was rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance yesterday afternoon after he was shot and robbed.
Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch said they were withholding the injured man’s name, because of ongoing investigations.
He told the SATURDAY SUN that just after 5 p.m., the 22-year-old Sturges resident was wounded in the thighs while at 3rd Avenue, Parris Gap, Westbury Road, St Michael. He was also robbed of a gold chain. (AH)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- RANDY BRIDGEMAN commented on Key points: Clive Lloyd on Windies cricket
- Wayne Webster commented on Ebola test for 90 Nigerian students
- Wayne Webster commented on ‘Do more’ for centenarians
- CARL HUSBANDS commented on Bulgarian charged for cocaine
- Wayne Webster commented on FIFIA officials to return watches