Man robbed of chain and shotPolice carrying out investigations at 3rd Avenue, Parris Gap, Westbury Road, where a man was shot and robbed yesterday. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
Sat, January 26, 2013 - 12:05 AM
A St Thomas man was rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance yesterday afternoon after he was shot and robbed.
Police public relations officer Inspector David Welch said they were withholding the injured man’s name, because of ongoing investigations.
He told the SATURDAY SUN that just after 5 p.m., the 22-year-old Sturges resident was wounded in the thighs while at 3rd Avenue, Parris Gap, Westbury Road, St Michael. He was also robbed of a gold chain. (AH)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- En Dee commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Wayne Webster commented on Inniss: Poultry tax may go up
- Wayne Webster commented on Crop theft suggestions with Cabinet
- Sodi S commented on Call for curbs on imports
- Orson Arthur commented on DEAR JOHN: Curfew cramping my life