By JUSTIN MARVILLE | Sat, December 29, 2012 - 12:09 AM
THE OLD COACH is back with a not so new message.
It’s time to get smart.
Recently returned national cricket team head coach Emmerson Trotman has pinned Barbados’ shortcomings partly on the players’ failure to think out the game and now wants his Caribbean Twenty20 unit to show more mental toughness.
“We just have to work on our smartness and think throughout the entire game, and not just one segment, because those losses really come down to mental toughness,” Trotman said.
“We have a tendency to sometimes fall short in that area and I know the guys are still hurting from some of those losses but I think they are more mature now where Twenty20 is concerned.Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- arlene Browne commented on LOOKA LEW: $3000 in feathers and beads
- elliot gibbs commented on Canadians on bail
- Tony Waterman commented on Sad farewell for Charmer
- Tony Waterman commented on Amputations ‘a case’ for reparation
- Snow Cone commented on Short in Barbados to work, not party