More pickings from LIMECedric Murrell (FP)
Sat, September 22, 2012 - 12:09 AM
LIME could leave a sweet taste in the mouths of its employees after all.
That’s because the telecommunications giant will eventually increase its employment of Barbadians, and not the other way around.
This was revealed yesterday by Cedric Murrell, president of the Coalition of Trade Unions and Staff Associations of Barbados (CTUSAB).
At a Press conference hours after LIME officials had met with the Social Partnership and presented a proposal to its sub-committee, which is chaired by the Ministry of Labour, Murrell said that based on what was delivered yesterday, employment levels at the company would eventually rise. (BA)Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on Barrack negotiations continuing
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Easing the burden of families hit by disaster
- Snow Cone commented on CBS ends deal with Rihanna
- daneale o'neale commented on ‘Insult to union’
- Tony Webster commented on We must travel!