More pickings from LIMECedric Murrell (FP)
Sat, September 22, 2012 - 12:09 AM
LIME could leave a sweet taste in the mouths of its employees after all.
That’s because the telecommunications giant will eventually increase its employment of Barbadians, and not the other way around.
This was revealed yesterday by Cedric Murrell, president of the Coalition of Trade Unions and Staff Associations of Barbados (CTUSAB).
At a Press conference hours after LIME officials had met with the Social Partnership and presented a proposal to its sub-committee, which is chaired by the Ministry of Labour, Murrell said that based on what was delivered yesterday, employment levels at the company would eventually rise. (BA)Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- june skeete commented on Parade celebration brings new touch to Oistins
- Bentley Beckles commented on Prison officer behind bars
- Mel B commented on UPDATED:Road fatality on Spring Garden
- albert adams commented on Robber nabbed
- Tony Webster commented on BWU conference: Employment act to be amended