More pickings from LIMECedric Murrell (FP)
Sat, September 22, 2012 - 12:09 AM
LIME could leave a sweet taste in the mouths of its employees after all.
That’s because the telecommunications giant will eventually increase its employment of Barbadians, and not the other way around.
This was revealed yesterday by Cedric Murrell, president of the Coalition of Trade Unions and Staff Associations of Barbados (CTUSAB).
At a Press conference hours after LIME officials had met with the Social Partnership and presented a proposal to its sub-committee, which is chaired by the Ministry of Labour, Murrell said that based on what was delivered yesterday, employment levels at the company would eventually rise. (BA)Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Pan Wallie commented on Home cry
- Wayne Webster commented on Taxing lines at centres
- Dale Connell commented on THE 'NETTE EFFECT: Day my childhood came crashing down
- Glyne Griffith commented on Sealy: Focus on women