New way around Warrens(Picture by Nigel Browne.)
Wed, December 05, 2012 - 12:05 AM
After enduring months of bumpy rides, dust and diversions, motorists are enjoying a smoother, more comfortable ride on Highway 2 between Warrens and Jackson.
However, there are some new habits being learned: motorists travelling from Jackson should no longer turn right to access the FirstCaribbean Bank, as the double lines indicate. They must drive around the Everton Weekes Roundabout, travel back eastward along the newly paved road and turn left to get to the bank.
According to reports, some motorists have attempted the old way, which is illegal.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past