On the beat
By Barry Alleyne | Tue, November 13, 2012 - 12:10 AM
THE TROUBLE SPOTS of New Orleans and Chapman Lane, St Michael, are about to get a 24-hour police presence.
That presence will include members of the Royal Barbados Police Force’s Special Services Unit, its K-9 Unit, mobile patrols and officers walking the beat as well.
It will come through the stationing of the force’s mobile trailer unit on the western edge of Chapman Lane from today on a small pasture by the Bridgetown Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Commissioner of Police Darwin Dottin said yesterday he would not have it any other way.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Pan Wallie commented on Home cry
- Wayne Webster commented on Taxing lines at centres
- Dale Connell commented on THE 'NETTE EFFECT: Day my childhood came crashing down
- Glyne Griffith commented on Sealy: Focus on women