On the beat
By Barry Alleyne | Tue, November 13, 2012 - 12:10 AM
THE TROUBLE SPOTS of New Orleans and Chapman Lane, St Michael, are about to get a 24-hour police presence.
That presence will include members of the Royal Barbados Police Force’s Special Services Unit, its K-9 Unit, mobile patrols and officers walking the beat as well.
It will come through the stationing of the force’s mobile trailer unit on the western edge of Chapman Lane from today on a small pasture by the Bridgetown Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Commissioner of Police Darwin Dottin said yesterday he would not have it any other way.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years