Pedalling for pleasureHere, whether in Germany or Barbados, these men and women just love to ride. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
Sat, January 05, 2013 - 12:05 AM
If you just love pedalling your bicycle along the road, up and down hills and through hidden trails, you will take your bike with you wherever you go.
Such was the case yesterday with these German tourists. The group, who came in on the Mein Schiff 1 early yesterday morning, was spotted around 2 p.m. along the Spring Garden Highway on the way back to the ship.
The tourists decided to get a feel of biking in Barbados before they left the island and, from the looks of it, had a great time doing it. (CA)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- D. Stoute commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Is not wanting children selfish?
- D. Stoute commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should we marry even though he hits me?
- D. Stoute commented on Fog’s ‘the cause’
- Dale M commented on Fines fuss
- Mia Colucci commented on Tight-lipped