Pedalling for pleasureHere, whether in Germany or Barbados, these men and women just love to ride. (Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
Sat, January 05, 2013 - 12:05 AM
If you just love pedalling your bicycle along the road, up and down hills and through hidden trails, you will take your bike with you wherever you go.
Such was the case yesterday with these German tourists. The group, who came in on the Mein Schiff 1 early yesterday morning, was spotted around 2 p.m. along the Spring Garden Highway on the way back to the ship.
The tourists decided to get a feel of biking in Barbados before they left the island and, from the looks of it, had a great time doing it. (CA)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Pan Wallie commented on Home cry
- Wayne Webster commented on Taxing lines at centres
- Dale Connell commented on THE 'NETTE EFFECT: Day my childhood came crashing down
- Glyne Griffith commented on Sealy: Focus on women