Police looking for armed and dangerous manDario Devon Drayton (Guest Photo)
Thu, January 17, 2013 - 5:54 PM
Police are looking for a man who is wanted for questioning in connection with a number of serious criminal matters.
He is Dario Devon Drayton alias “Scooby” or “Luke” of Gittens Road, Government Hill, St Michael who is considered armed and dangerous.
Drayton is 5’ 4” tall, of slim build, with brown eyes. Police, in a report today, said the man has a large mouth and is dark in complexion. He also has a scar in the centre of his forehead and a scar over his left eye.
Drayton is advised by police that he can present himself to them, accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice or a family member.
Police are also cautioning the public not to approach the wanted man, but instead, contact the nearest police station with any information on his whereabouts.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Foreplay giant, but still too small
- Larsen Parris commented on Fees ‘best option’
- Tony Webster commented on EDITORIAL: Free education’s potential gains now in jeopardy
- Jan Shak commented on Fatal slip
- Wayne Webster commented on His money is ‘in the sea’