Pyramid Mall blackout
Mon, December 03, 2012 - 12:08 AM
IT WAS LIGHTS OUT for the second time in weeks for vendors of Pyramid Mall on Swan Street when power to the building was lost for most of Thursday.
As a result, several of the estimated 20 booths in the three-storey building were closed by midday. Hair salons were among the businesses affected.
“I packing up my things and leaving the mall and get my stuff somewhere else,” salon operator Ashley Cumberbatch told the DAILY NATION.
“People can’t take it any more. Some of my customers gone. There are people here whose hair is wet. Some I can’t start. Hers[a customer] can’t curl.” (GA)Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port