Pyramid Mall blackout
Mon, December 03, 2012 - 12:08 AM
IT WAS LIGHTS OUT for the second time in weeks for vendors of Pyramid Mall on Swan Street when power to the building was lost for most of Thursday.
As a result, several of the estimated 20 booths in the three-storey building were closed by midday. Hair salons were among the businesses affected.
“I packing up my things and leaving the mall and get my stuff somewhere else,” salon operator Ashley Cumberbatch told the DAILY NATION.
“People can’t take it any more. Some of my customers gone. There are people here whose hair is wet. Some I can’t start. Hers[a customer] can’t curl.” (GA)Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Dale M commented on Fines fuss
- Tony Webster commented on MONDAY MAN: On guard, by God’s grace
- Wayne Webster commented on Time to step up
- Pan Wallie commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: I love outside man, despite the blows
- Pan Wallie commented on Fire officers to get a hand