Queen of the festival
Tue, February 19, 2013 - 12:09 AM
Out of the seven lovely women, only one could shine like a diamond early yesterday morning.
It was Alicia Trotman who was crowned Queen of the Holetown Festival at the Frederick Smith Secondary School when the pageant took place for the 31st time.
Trotman won Best Talent for her self-choreographed dance Bring Back Wi Culture. The 20-year-old looked shocked when her name was called minutes after midnight. (NS)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Dale M commented on Fines fuss
- Tony Webster commented on MONDAY MAN: On guard, by God’s grace
- Wayne Webster commented on Time to step up
- Pan Wallie commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: I love outside man, despite the blows
- Pan Wallie commented on Fire officers to get a hand