Queen of the festival
Tue, February 19, 2013 - 12:09 AM
Out of the seven lovely women, only one could shine like a diamond early yesterday morning.
It was Alicia Trotman who was crowned Queen of the Holetown Festival at the Frederick Smith Secondary School when the pageant took place for the 31st time.
Trotman won Best Talent for her self-choreographed dance Bring Back Wi Culture. The 20-year-old looked shocked when her name was called minutes after midnight. (NS)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mac 10 commented on Cruise record
- Leif jensen commented on Six may go, LIAT closing departments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Morris in the race
- Bentley Beckles commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Carl Harper commented on Shane takes bronze