Questioned after words to senator(Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
Thu, January 17, 2013 - 8:30 AM
A man was held for questioning by police yesterday after statements he made to a Senator while on the compound of Parliament.
From information received, the man spoke to Senator Irene Sandiford-Garner. She reported the matter to the police on duty in the Parliament Buidings yard and he was taken into custody for investigation of the matter.
Here, the man being taken into the police vehicle for transport to the Bridgetown station. (SP)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Leif jensen commented on Tough lessons
- Harold Harris commented on Low spirits
- Lloyd Gulston commented on Festival needs ‘helping hand’
- Sodi S commented on 13 million snails put down