Questioned after words to senator(Picture by Ricardo Leacock.)
Thu, January 17, 2013 - 8:30 AM
A man was held for questioning by police yesterday after statements he made to a Senator while on the compound of Parliament.
From information received, the man spoke to Senator Irene Sandiford-Garner. She reported the matter to the police on duty in the Parliament Buidings yard and he was taken into custody for investigation of the matter.
Here, the man being taken into the police vehicle for transport to the Bridgetown station. (SP)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years