Right path(DEM HAVING FUN: DLP supporters at last night’s meeting held at the St Leonard’s Boys’ Secondary School.)
By MIKE KING | Mon, December 03, 2012 - 12:10 AM
STRESSING that “the best steel goes through the hottest fire”, Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs Chris Sinckler said his Government’s economic policies over the last four years would lead to national prosperity.
He made the forecast last night in the auditorium of St Leonard’s Secondary Boys’ School in Richmond Gap.
Sinckler told the gathering that Democratic Labour Party (DLP) Governments had a record of handling crises with poise, dignity, knowledge and understanding.
“They call us the Government of recessions. We don’t create recessions. We are called upon to manage them and we have done so well and others have come along at the back end and got the benefit of it.Please read the full story in today’s DAILY NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mac 10 commented on Cruise record
- Leif jensen commented on Six may go, LIAT closing departments
- Mr Psychotic commented on Morris in the race
- Bentley Beckles commented on EDITORIAL: Include farmers in Govt’s plans for industry
- Carl Harper commented on Shane takes bronze