Rihanna album cover out
Fri, October 12, 2012 - 12:07 AM
Rihanna has released her new album cover and name. Called Unapologetic, this is album No. 7 and is due to be released November 19 worldwide.
The artistic cover shows Rihanna topless, wearing plum lipstick. One hand covers the left breast and the other breast is covered by black ink with the word Unapologetic.
“Diamonds”, “chalice”, “faith”, “happy”, “fearless”, “censored”, “fun” are just some of the many words, along with symbols, written all over her body. The word “love” is written in large font over her face. Her newly inked tattoo, the Egyptian goddess Isis with outspread wings, a tribute to her late grandmother, is prominent on her breastbone.
On Twitter since early yesterday morning, Rihanna has been teasing fans about revealing the name and the cover. She told one person that the name was chosen a long time ago but label Def Jam has been coyly referring to the seventh album as “R7”. (NS)Please read the full story in today’s WEEKEND NATION, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- elliot gibbs commented on Home cry
- Dale Connell commented on THE 'NETTE EFFECT: Day my childhood came crashing down
- Orange Peel commented on Taxing lines at centres
- Glyne Griffith commented on Sealy: Focus on women
- Orson Arthur commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Afraid to tell him I’m not into sex