SECRETS CORNER QUESTION: Dishonouring departed partner?
Sat, June 05, 2010 - 12:00 AM
NEXT WEEK: Would you be dishonouring the memory of your recently departed partner if you became involved with his best friend, given the fact that the family left behind to support is a young one?
Share your views by commenting below or by calling or texting your comments to telephone No. 262-5986, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Readers questions are welcome.
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally