SECRETS’ CORNER QUESTION: Driving the wrong way
Sat, April 07, 2012 - 12:00 AM
FOR NEXT WEEK: Your partner was involved in a car accident, but was not injured. What you can’t understand is why they were in that particular location.
They were supposed to be on the way home yet they were going in the opposite direction.
How would you handle this news, knowing that the direction they were going in could have been leading to someplace you both discussed was off-limits?
Please text your answers to 262-5986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally