Seven days to party
Mon, October 29, 2012 - 12:00 AM
A new entertainment spot has opened its doors to partygoers who want a fresh take on the island’s party scene.
Located upstairs the Dover Market in Dover, Christ Church, it is the brainchild of owner Ryan Fields, who said the project started in May and was geared toward satisfying the entertainment needs of the island’s over-30s population.
“They have limited options when it comes to being able to enjoy themselves in a classy, mature atmosphere on a regular basis. Seven On 7 will open seven days, including the whole day on Saturdays and there will be afternoon brunch before the evening jam session on Sundays,” he said.
At the grand opening last Saturday, patrons partied under LED lights in the spacious air-conditioned quarters, outfitted with dark leather furniture, to a deejay spinning tunes from The Fugees to Jill Scott in a 1990s theme party.
A live performance by Barbadian powerhouse NexCyx brought the curtain down on the night. (AN)
- Editor's Choice
- David Hall commented on Call to cut cost of travel in region
- dirtyokra two point o commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell about my wife’s affair?
- Wayne Webster commented on Boyce: Pardon cricket rebels
- Wayne Webster commented on FULL FEATURE: Barbadians ‘grudge’ icon
- l h commented on Fake interpreter