By Maria Bradshaw | Sat, October 27, 2012 - 12:10 AM
Barbadian men, both young and old, are popping pills daily to get an erection and to enhance their sexual performance.
So big is the demand for the “miracle” pills that a thriving black market has developed and men are willing to dish out as much as $100 per pill to increase their libido.
Some of the popular brands include Black Mountain Ants, Arousal Plus, Kamagra, African Black Ants and African Red Ants. These range from $20 to $40 a pill.
A man who recently contacted the SATURDAY SUN to complain that the market was drying up because the Customs and Excise Department was seizing the drugs from people who go to Miami to purchase them, confessed that he was totally addicted to them.Please read the full story in today’s SATURDAY SUN, or in the eNATION edition.
- Editor's Choice
- 3 charged
- Does Ebola travel ban make sense?
- Sports unity call
- Fight against the mosquito
- Most Recent Comments
- daneale o'neale commented on WICB: Let’s talk
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell lover about old affair?
- Tony Webster commented on $174.6m still left
- Alvin Holder commented on Lloyd: India we are sorry
- Simon Templar commented on Governor expects growth next year