Shocking death of toddler
Sun, May 05, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Joshua Boyce was a sweet little boy who got along with everyone he met.
The two-year-old’s family remembered him this way yesterday as they reflected on the life cut short by a car accident on Friday night.
Relatives said Joshua was standing just outside his St Michael home, holding the hand of a family member after a familial dispute turned ugly.
The car was being reversed when it struck him, pinning the toddler to the wall of his home. He died later at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Police are investigating the matter. (CA)
- Editor's Choice
- Marva Chase commented on Fake interpreter
- David Hall commented on Call to cut cost of travel in region
- David Hall commented on Cotton concern
- dirtyokra two point o commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I tell about my wife’s affair?
- Ann Lewis commented on FULL FEATURE: Barbadians ‘grudge’ icon