Shocking death of toddler
Sun, May 05, 2013 - 12:05 AM
Joshua Boyce was a sweet little boy who got along with everyone he met.
The two-year-old’s family remembered him this way yesterday as they reflected on the life cut short by a car accident on Friday night.
Relatives said Joshua was standing just outside his St Michael home, holding the hand of a family member after a familial dispute turned ugly.
The car was being reversed when it struck him, pinning the toddler to the wall of his home. He died later at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Police are investigating the matter. (CA)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port