Sick and tired!Acting Comptroller of Customs, Frank Holder. (FP)
By RANDY BENNETT | Mon, February 11, 2013 - 12:08 AM
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
That is the cry from a consortium of used car dealers who say that they are sick and tired of being victimized by members of the Customs and Excise Department.
And if their issues are not addressed in a meeting which they hope to have with the acting Comptroller of Customs, Frank Holder, they will be seeking an audience with Minister of Finance Chris Sinckler.
That’s the word from the group’s adviser, Judy Forde, who spoke to the DAILY NATION shortly after an urgent meeting which was held at the Clock Tower, the Garrison, yesterday by members of the Used Car Dealers Association.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Orange Peel commented on Raunchy beach party
- daneale o'neale commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Hoping to make friends with other retirees
- daneale o'neale commented on NCC talks today
- James Lynch commented on Export lift
- D. Stoute commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past