Step up!Minister of Health Donville Inniss. (FP)
By Anesta Henry | Wed, May 02, 2012 - 12:11 AM
Owners of private nursing homes in Barbados have been put on guard: uphold the rules or face closure.
Officers of the Ministry of Health will soon be at their gates to carry out detailed investigations into their operation.
Minister of Health Donville Inniss signalled this development during an interview with the MIDWEEK NATION during a family picnic at Skeetes Bay, St Philip, yesterday.
Inniss said: “I have instructed the officers in the Ministry of Health to go out there and vigorously inspect all nursing homes in Barbados and those that do not meet the standards of the ministry will be closed."
Read the full story in today's MIDWEEK NATION.
- Editor's Choice
- G Philips commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Should I bail out because of disease?
- Frank Husbands commented on Credit unions must pull investments
- Frank Husbands commented on Rihanna, wins R&B artist, album
- Orson Arthur commented on $60M loss
- Georges Augustin commented on Embrace African heritage!