Two injured in separate accidents
Sat, January 05, 2013 - 12:06 AM
There were two accidents in Christ Church yesterday morning resulting in two people receiving medical attention.
A collision between a Transport Board bus and a minibus made the normally busy Sargeants Village main road impassable early yesterday morning for over two hours.
Many drivers were forced to seek an alternative route from around 6:15 a.m. when the two vehicles collided about 200 yards from the entrance to JB’s/Super Centre.
Two ambulances responded to what turned out to be a number of minor injuries.
One of the more serious victims, a woman travelling in the minibus, was transported to the hospital.
The Transport Board Bus, which was travelling from Bridgetown, suffered damage to the front, while the back right side of The City-bound minibus obtained the greatest damage.
Meanwhile, hours later an accident involving two vehicles in Rendezvous, resulted in a woman having to seek medical attention after her car slammed into the wall of the Hawthorn Memorial Methodist Church. (KB/AH)
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Sherville Harris commented on Raunchy beach party
- Robert Goode commented on Akela’s golden legacy
- Robert Goode commented on No money to get victim’s body home
- Ann Lewis commented on I CONFESS: Cheating ways made me a lonely man
- Don Clarke commented on DEAR CHRISTINE: Eager to marry but scared of his past