What’s Trending: Shooting death of chef
Thu, January 17, 2013 - 8:33 AM
The Nation’s Online Editor Carol Martindale looks at What’s Trending today in Barbados.
A numbers of issues surfaced yesterday but the one that touched our online readers the most was the shooting death of chef at CinCin Restaurant Kari Nolan Cumberbatch, who was 33-years-old.
Leah Clinton: “Such sad news. My prayers go out to his family, friends and loved ones. I pray God can comfort them and guide them through this difficult time.”
Jason T Chandler: “So sorry the guy’s family has to go through this. At least the police has the guy who did it.”
Henderson Yarde: “Barbados’ culinary profession has just been left with a void created by this sad situation. The Cumberbatch family has lost a son, a brother, a father [ he has a little son] . Management and staff at Cin Cin ByThe Sea has lost a very nice colleague, and many others as lost a friend. RIP bro.”
For more comments go to the Nation's Facebook page
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Pan Wallie commented on Money woes hurting Jack
- Pan Wallie commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Nigel Nicholls commented on Banks Calendar Girl Top 8 picked
- Tony Webster commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Wayne Webster commented on Ganja found in container at Port