What’s Trending:Eyes on Michelle Obama
Tue, January 22, 2013 - 9:45 AM
The Nation's Online Editor Carol Martindale looks at What's Trending today in Barbados.
All eyes were focused last night on First Lady of the United States of America Michelle Obama when she stepped out in another Jason Wu gown for the inaugural balls.
When she emerged at the Commander in Chief ball last night in the ruby-coloured gown by Wu, who also designed her white gown four years ago, the fashion world was glued.
This is what some readers had to say about the First lady and her gown:
Conchita Moseley: "Elegance! This Lady is truly the First Lady."
Carol Hylton: "Simply beautiful!"
Marvell Cumberbatch: "Stunning!"
Yvonne Nelson: "Beautiful and stylish and moder."
For more comments go to the Nation's Facebook page.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Mia Colucci commented on Broomes hurt by turning of table
- Robert Goode commented on Ganja found in container at Port
- Bim Bum commented on Families fearful of losing homes
- Bim Bum commented on Doctors working overtime on virus
- Bim Bum commented on Family sent packing after 60 years