What’s Trending:Eyes on Michelle Obama
Tue, January 22, 2013 - 9:45 AM
The Nation's Online Editor Carol Martindale looks at What's Trending today in Barbados.
All eyes were focused last night on First Lady of the United States of America Michelle Obama when she stepped out in another Jason Wu gown for the inaugural balls.
When she emerged at the Commander in Chief ball last night in the ruby-coloured gown by Wu, who also designed her white gown four years ago, the fashion world was glued.
This is what some readers had to say about the First lady and her gown:
Conchita Moseley: "Elegance! This Lady is truly the First Lady."
Carol Hylton: "Simply beautiful!"
Marvell Cumberbatch: "Stunning!"
Yvonne Nelson: "Beautiful and stylish and moder."
For more comments go to the Nation's Facebook page.
- Editor's Choice
- Most Recent Comments
- Olutoye WALROND commented on Stinging Rihanna
- Frank Husbands commented on Help held up by land dispute
- Tony Webster commented on Just squatters
- D. Stoute commented on EDITORIAL: Easing the burden of families hit by disaster
- Carl Harper commented on Medallist wants airport posters