What’s with BAICO?
By MICHAEL BRATHWAITE | Tue, May 01, 2012 - 12:00 AM()
What is happening for British American Insurance Co. policyholders? We constantly hear about CLICO; but the same cannot be said of British American.
We know part of the portfolio has been transferred to Sagicor, but we are in the dark about the other sections.
We want the British American judicial manager to understand we are all waiting impatiently and suffering tremendously, not knowing what to expect of our hard-earned dollars. We need specifics.
There is so much one can take!
- Editor's Choice
- Carl Harper commented on WHAT MATTERS MOST: Behaviour is shaped by the majority
- Dale Harris commented on Two off to play in England
- Jack Husbands commented on Not afraid to flog!
- Jalisa Skeete commented on Barbados' supercentenarian Sisnett is dead
- Frank Husbands commented on Guyanese charged for entering Barbados illegally
What is your take on Owen Arthur bowing out of elective politics? Is he going at the right time, too soon, or should he have bowed out before?
Stay Connected to Your World
Join Your Friends & Our Community
To view this site, you need to have Flash Player 9.0 or later installed. Click here to get the latest Flash player.