- Government making strides towards going green Read More
- Debt restructuring the way to stability, says Persaud Read More
- Rain has final say Read More
- Benjamin raps selection process Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mrs Maisel, Game of Thrones win on night of Emmy upsets Read More
BARBADIANS are saying among themselves that they voted for a Government to debate in Parliament on their behalf and not in Constituency Councils.
Yet, every time you look in the newspapers you can see less of ministers and more of the councils. So why are these ministers getting big, fat salaries and allowances, just to blow off hot air as nothing is being done?
Since the Democratic Labour Party was elected to the House of Assembly, this country started heading for the rocks at a very fast pace. It makes you wonder whether DLP ministers can hear the cries of poor people who are hurting badly?