- Making monumental impact Read More
- British Airways boost for travel to and from Barbados Read More
- Innings update BCA schools Under-19 final Read More
- Harte’s back Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Stan Lee, creator of many Marvel superheroes, dead at 95 Read More
BARBADIANS are saying among themselves that they voted for a Government to debate in Parliament on their behalf and not in Constituency Councils.
Yet, every time you look in the newspapers you can see less of ministers and more of the councils. So why are these ministers getting big, fat salaries and allowances, just to blow off hot air as nothing is being done?
Since the Democratic Labour Party was elected to the House of Assembly, this country started heading for the rocks at a very fast pace. It makes you wonder whether DLP ministers can hear the cries of poor people who are hurting badly?