- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Law suspended by ICC for opening two ODIs Read More
- Windies men target improved performances in ODIs and T20Is in India Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
I HAD always been told to expect the unexpected, but I never thought it would have taken the saga of Christopher “Dudus” Coke to manifest this.
It is not that I am obsessed or depressed, but I have an interest in how Coke was allowed to waive his right to due process.
What is the difference between waiving one’s rights and self-incrimination?
Evidently, such a situation like this is unprecedented within the Caribbean jurisdiction and I am beseeching our constitutionalists at UWI Cave Hill to give us some legal clarity on this.