- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Titus strikes gold Read More
- Bajans seeking more Carifta swim medals Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Don’t spoil the ‘Endgame’ Read More
Do I understand correctly that my pension contributions, held by the National Insurance Scheme, are being used as a loan to the University of the West Indies, and that the interest on this loan is being paid by my taxes? So, am I paying interest on my money? Is there something strange about this?