- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Cricket’s gain, football’s loss Read More
- Reifer shines in warm-up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
Do I understand correctly that my pension contributions, held by the National Insurance Scheme, are being used as a loan to the University of the West Indies, and that the interest on this loan is being paid by my taxes? So, am I paying interest on my money? Is there something strange about this?