- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: The case for a Caribbean debt initiative Read More
- Gabriel's best Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: Thanks for the reminders of insularity Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: Disappointed by union’s garbage pickup stand Read More
- GET REAL: Education system crying for help Read More
- Bashment ‘part of we culture’ Read More
I am amazed that Barbados Investors & Policyholders Alliance chairperson June Fowler doesn’t believe the fees charged by the judicial manager of Baico are exorbitant. But then again it was her organization that lobbied to put Baico and Clico under judicial management. To date, no reasonable solution for either company has been put forward by the judicial managers that gives the policyowners any sense of satisfaction. It seems the only people benefiting from judicial management are the judicial managers. Will the Nation also tell us how much the Clico judicial manager has been paid so far?