- Region must err on the side of caution Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Surviving in a dynamic world Read More
- Andy Murray and wife welcome daughter Read More
- WI Under-19s in Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: CARICOM’s DR challenge Read More
- Change youth’s attitude to habitat Read More
- VIDEO: Carnival Monday Read More
I am amazed that Barbados Investors & Policyholders Alliance chairperson June Fowler doesn’t believe the fees charged by the judicial manager of Baico are exorbitant. But then again it was her organization that lobbied to put Baico and Clico under judicial management. To date, no reasonable solution for either company has been put forward by the judicial managers that gives the policyowners any sense of satisfaction. It seems the only people benefiting from judicial management are the judicial managers. Will the Nation also tell us how much the Clico judicial manager has been paid so far?