- ON THE RIGHT: Adverse effect on region’s economies Read More
- ON THE LEFT: FATCA behind financial mayhem Read More
- ON THE BALL: Let the drums roll Read More
- A THORNY ISSUE: Right move, Mr President Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Want nothing to do with baby’s dad Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Govt was warned Read More
- Bajans pull numbers for Fantastic Friday Read More
I am amazed that Barbados Investors & Policyholders Alliance chairperson June Fowler doesn’t believe the fees charged by the judicial manager of Baico are exorbitant. But then again it was her organization that lobbied to put Baico and Clico under judicial management. To date, no reasonable solution for either company has been put forward by the judicial managers that gives the policyowners any sense of satisfaction. It seems the only people benefiting from judicial management are the judicial managers. Will the Nation also tell us how much the Clico judicial manager has been paid so far?