- Tax dent in FCIB profits Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: The knowledge economy Read More
- Shell-shocked Windies Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: The challenges facing Carlos Read More
- TONI THORNE: Prejudice and racism often mixed up Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Govt gone a step too far? Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
I am amazed that Barbados Investors & Policyholders Alliance chairperson June Fowler doesn’t believe the fees charged by the judicial manager of Baico are exorbitant. But then again it was her organization that lobbied to put Baico and Clico under judicial management. To date, no reasonable solution for either company has been put forward by the judicial managers that gives the policyowners any sense of satisfaction. It seems the only people benefiting from judicial management are the judicial managers. Will the Nation also tell us how much the Clico judicial manager has been paid so far?