- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- BEC: Shades of grey: duty of care Read More
- Barbados beat T&T to top netball qualifiers Read More
- Leroy Harper passes Read More
- MONDAY MAN: Hal boasts of the best rum punch Read More
- WILD COOT: Appeal to Barbadians Read More
- Prince’s home, studio to open to public Read More
I am amazed that Barbados Investors & Policyholders Alliance chairperson June Fowler doesn’t believe the fees charged by the judicial manager of Baico are exorbitant. But then again it was her organization that lobbied to put Baico and Clico under judicial management. To date, no reasonable solution for either company has been put forward by the judicial managers that gives the policyowners any sense of satisfaction. It seems the only people benefiting from judicial management are the judicial managers. Will the Nation also tell us how much the Clico judicial manager has been paid so far?