- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Culture is key to business success Read More
- Numbers not adding up Read More
- Joshua riding high Read More
- Mayers ready for action today Read More
- GET REAL: Agents of white supremacy Read More
- PETER WICKHAM: Brexit to Caricom Read More
- Duchess Kate on 100th Vogue cover Read More
I am amazed that Barbados Investors & Policyholders Alliance chairperson June Fowler doesn’t believe the fees charged by the judicial manager of Baico are exorbitant. But then again it was her organization that lobbied to put Baico and Clico under judicial management. To date, no reasonable solution for either company has been put forward by the judicial managers that gives the policyowners any sense of satisfaction. It seems the only people benefiting from judicial management are the judicial managers. Will the Nation also tell us how much the Clico judicial manager has been paid so far?