- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: The battle against sugary drinks Read More
- ‘Mother’ to all baked goods Read More
- Foundation the champs Read More
- Lashley saves face for Bajans Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: Remembering Matthew Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: Absent ministers, PAC must widen net Read More
- Weekend Buzz December 9, 2016 Read More
The Prime Minister makes an important point about not wasting electricity in his effort to reduce the nation’s oil import bill. Maybe the first step should be daylight saving time. By turning the clocks forward an hour in Barbados, we would have an extra hour of sunlight in the evening and cut out an hour of lighting usage. It would thus be dark at 7 p.m. I am sure an economist could work out how much that would save.