- Windows XP danger lurking Read More
- IMF says spare social programmes Read More
- Windies humbled in opener by dominant Aussies Read More
- Williams, Ellis qualify for World Championships Read More
- Work together on new family model Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Against America First Policy Read More
- Leadpipe and Saddis give up reserve position Read More
The Prime Minister makes an important point about not wasting electricity in his effort to reduce the nation’s oil import bill. Maybe the first step should be daylight saving time. By turning the clocks forward an hour in Barbados, we would have an extra hour of sunlight in the evening and cut out an hour of lighting usage. It would thus be dark at 7 p.m. I am sure an economist could work out how much that would save.