- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Companies should give back Read More
- Get those shops in order! Read More
- Reifer’s ready Read More
- Checker Hall grab title Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mediocrity is the new norm Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: Goashemels lurking everywhere Read More
- Songwriters have write stuff Read More
The Prime Minister makes an important point about not wasting electricity in his effort to reduce the nation’s oil import bill. Maybe the first step should be daylight saving time. By turning the clocks forward an hour in Barbados, we would have an extra hour of sunlight in the evening and cut out an hour of lighting usage. It would thus be dark at 7 p.m. I am sure an economist could work out how much that would save.