- Brace for Venezuela fallout Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Be careful what you say, be careful what you do! Read More
- Real Madrid win record 11th Champions League Read More
- Real Madrid want more Champions League glory Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Evahthing changing Read More
- FLYING FISH AND COU COU: Hands off Mr Brownlin’ Read More
- Two bites at City by night Read More
The Prime Minister makes an important point about not wasting electricity in his effort to reduce the nation’s oil import bill. Maybe the first step should be daylight saving time. By turning the clocks forward an hour in Barbados, we would have an extra hour of sunlight in the evening and cut out an hour of lighting usage. It would thus be dark at 7 p.m. I am sure an economist could work out how much that would save.